Eblex has developed new posters for butchers catering for the halal market in order to satisfy increased demand from the sector.
The new beef and lamb carcase posters feature cuts and offal that were identified as the most popular by a team of halal butchers and can be displayed in butchers’ shops, to use as a reference point for staff and customers.
Eblex master butcher Dick van Leeuwen said: “In 2010, we produced a halal lamb cuts poster, which was so well-received that we have since had numerous requests from halal butchers for a similar beef cuts poster.
“In light of this, we decided to produce a beef poster and also update the original lamb poster, incorporating more cuts for customers to choose from.”
The A1-sized posters are available free of charge to all butchers based in England (a small charge applies for butchers based outside England) and can be ordered, from Eblex’s trade website, along with downloadable fliers.
2 comments on “UK: New butchers’ posters for halal market”
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production