The Standards and Metrology Institute for the Islamic Countries won the highest number of votes of members of the Standards and Metrology Institute for the Islamic Countries(SMIIC), a Turkey-based affiliate body of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation(OIC), at recent 2 meetings in Istanbul.
“Thanks to the prudent leadership’s interest in providing solid infrastructure and technical foundations, the win reflects the confidence other Islamic countries have in the UAE’s relevant expertise and technical efficiency,” Director General of EMSA Mohammed Saleh Al-Badri who led the body’s delegation to SMIIC meetings said.
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production