Expo Centre Sharjah on Tuesday has signed an agreement with the Halal Development Council (HDC) of Pakistan to organize the Halal Congress Middle East 2012 as part of the debut edition of Halal Food Middle East trade expo from December 10-12.
The MOU was signed by Saif Mohammed Al Midfa, Director-General of Expo Centre Sharjah, and Asad Sajjad, CEO and Secretary General of HDC at the Expo Centre Sharjah.
Halal Food Middle East trade expo is organized by Expo Centre Sharjah, a subsidy of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The Trade show has the official patronage of Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, the Ruler of Sharjah and Member of the UAE Supreme Council and full support of the Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry apart from several trade bodies, leading retailers, food producers and dealers.
“Halal Food Middle East trade expo is proving out to be a major event to look out for. By taking on board an NGO dedicated to the development of Halal economy in Pakistan, we are adding more value to Halal Food Middle East and at the same time leveraging on the experience of both the organizations” said Midfa.
“HDC Pakistan is also credited with successfully organizing the first Global Halal Congress in Karachi. Expo Centre Sharjah will draw on the expertise of HDC Pakistan in organizing the Halal Congress Middle East 2012 as part of the Halal
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production