US restaurant chain Russo’s New York Pizzeria has announced that it will open three outlets in the UAE this year.
The firm will open restaurants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah in autumn after awarding territory rights to Dubai-based Prime Hospitality, a division of Ghobash Trading & Investment Company.
The first outlet at Dubai’s Jumeirah Centre is pencilled in for a late October opening, followed by an Abu Dhabi restaurant in November at the newly renovated Al Wahda Mall. Russo’s Sharjah eatery will be based at the Sahara Mall.
Russo’s says it is also looking to bring its up-market concept, Russo’s Coal Fired Italian Kitchen, to Dubai in 2013, despite not yet having secured a location.
“We have looked at a number of locations and found that landlords are happy to have us, however it is not a matter of opening as soon as we can, it’s a matter of finding the right locations,” said Murad Alnasur, general manager at Prime Hospitality.
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Australia: Baw Baw bites back at halal haters
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded