Event will feature theatre performances, children’s activities and competitions
Abu Dhabi: Around 18,000 visitors are expected to participate in the sixth annual Emirates International Date Palm Festival to be held from November 26 to December 1 this year.
Held under the patronage of Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Presidential Affairs and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA), the festival will feature programmes such as theatre performances, display of palm tree climbing skills, tree planting initiatives, besides children’s activities, a photo gallery competition and date-tasting events.
Over 200 exhibitors from 18 countries have confirmed participation at this year’s festival organised by the ADFCA, the Date Palm Friends Society and Turret Media. The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre has been chosen as the venue for the event.
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production