+44 (0)7523 242190
Source-Omega Offers Best Supplement Contract Pricing Worldwide for Vegetarian Algae Oil Omega-3 Softgel
Chapel Hill, NC, February 26, 2012 –(PR.com)– Source-Omega LLC is a leading contract manufacturing company in algae oil omega-3s. The company announced today it is offering its best pricing for Schizochytrium algae oil for 200 mg DHA and 300 mg DHA in a vegetarian softgel.
“Contracting immediately, Source-Omega offers flat-rate $0.10 per 200 mg DHA vegetarian softgel and $0.15 for the 300 mg DHA vegetarian softgel. These are the best prices on the world market because they are volume-independent prices. This means all suppliers can now sell Schizochytrium oils as qualified Self-Affirmed GRAS products at the same price as the largest volume buyers. All schizochytrium oils passing testing have access to algae oil omega-3 sales in supplements in the USA. All these oils may be certified by our testing and receive our ‘Purity’ logo representing the strictest GMP algae oil quality standards in the world,” said Dr Scott Doughman, CEO of Source-Omega, LLCThe company’s competitive contracting as a supplement supplier is possible through Source-Omega company partnerships with large multinational providers in pharmaceutical services, for outsourcing distribution through qualified private labeling partnerships, a service that the company has been providing for the past two years for international buyers.”The Source-Omega company claims many firsts in the algae oil trade.
The first-ever algae oil omega-3 academic review in 2007. The first-ever carrageenan softgel algae oil product to market in 2008 for the first ever US made DHA+EPA algae oil finished product, 3 years ahead of others. The first-ever algae oil omega-3 ratio patent application in 2009,” said Doughman.
P.O. Box 5208
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production