This poster is in response to amendment #205 that has been added to a Regulation on the provision of food information to consumers. Although the majority of the Bill is concerned with labelling food products with nutritional information, amendment #205, tabled by German MEP Renate Sommer, requires all meat products derived from animals that have been slaughtered by dhabh without the use of pre-stunning to be labelled as ‘meat from slaughter without stunning‘.
Help us get the message out. Join our campaign. Simply click on the poster link BELOW and download it to your computer. It is artwork ready, so you can have it printed out for your mosque or shop. Ideal size is A2 – ask your printer.
behalal campaign poster Oct 2010
click on CAMPAIGN: EU singles out Halal & Kosher meat for special treatment for more information.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- Better ways to help you
- EU: “The Islamization of Food” : A Demonstration of Fractures in French Society ?
- Losing Weight During Ramadan
- UK: IBB accredits The Islamic Pension Trust: a new Sharia compliant Automatic Enrolment Pension Scheme
- UK: Late Defra Change divides opinion on EU Stun Regulation
- UK: Ramadan fast can put Muslims with diabetes at risk
- Ramadan – Ready, Set, Go!
- Opinion: There are more important questions about meat we eat than whether it’s halal
- Opinion: Halal Hysteria: It’s About Muslims, NOT Animal Welfare
- UK: The British Veterinary Association’s desperate and incompetent attempts to undermine religious slaughter