To reach a multicultural marketplace, Natural Remedies has obtained halal certification for its range of standardized herbal extracts.
Natural Remedies Private Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of standardized herbal extracts, primary phytochemical reference substances and several patented dietary ingredients to serve international nutraceutical, cosmetic, and food and beverage industries. These ingredients are genuine, effective, safe and consistent, in line with the company’s quality policy.
As a part of its marketing plan, to reach the multicultural marketplace and make its presence felt in most of the countries, Natural Remedies has obtained Halal certification from the Halal Committee, Jamiat Ulama – E- Maharashtra for its range of standardized herbal extracts. The Halal food market is estimated to be around 500 billion USD.
“We are hoping that this certification encourages food and beverage manufacturers who value this certification to approach us and we will strive to satisfy them” said Dr. Amit Agarwal, Head, Human Health Division, Natural Remedies, India.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production