To reach a multicultural marketplace, Natural Remedies has obtained halal certification for its range of standardized herbal extracts.
Natural Remedies Private Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of standardized herbal extracts, primary phytochemical reference substances and several patented dietary ingredients to serve international nutraceutical, cosmetic, and food and beverage industries. These ingredients are genuine, effective, safe and consistent, in line with the company’s quality policy.
As a part of its marketing plan, to reach the multicultural marketplace and make its presence felt in most of the countries, Natural Remedies has obtained Halal certification from the Halal Committee, Jamiat Ulama – E- Maharashtra for its range of standardized herbal extracts. The Halal food market is estimated to be around 500 billion USD.
“We are hoping that this certification encourages food and beverage manufacturers who value this certification to approach us and we will strive to satisfy them” said Dr. Amit Agarwal, Head, Human Health Division, Natural Remedies, India.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: The British Veterinary Association’s desperate and incompetent attempts to undermine religious slaughter
- Study: Vegetarians have ‘poorer quality of life’ study claims
- Malaysia: World Halal Conference in Malaysia to address global food security concerns
- The Hunt For Halal
- France’s far-right to ban faith-based school lunch options
- UK: London-based Umex eyes trade finance for halal sector
- UK: Muslim groups are putting their faith in food banks to help tackle poverty
- EU: World Halal Food Council sees Italy as potential Halal hub
- UK: Halal safe with me, says PM
- Malaysia: JAKIM de-list HFA (UK), IAOH (China) and NZ certification organisations