To reach a multicultural marketplace, Natural Remedies has obtained halal certification for its range of standardized herbal extracts.
Natural Remedies Private Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of standardized herbal extracts, primary phytochemical reference substances and several patented dietary ingredients to serve international nutraceutical, cosmetic, and food and beverage industries. These ingredients are genuine, effective, safe and consistent, in line with the company’s quality policy.
As a part of its marketing plan, to reach the multicultural marketplace and make its presence felt in most of the countries, Natural Remedies has obtained Halal certification from the Halal Committee, Jamiat Ulama – E- Maharashtra for its range of standardized herbal extracts. The Halal food market is estimated to be around 500 billion USD.
“We are hoping that this certification encourages food and beverage manufacturers who value this certification to approach us and we will strive to satisfy them” said Dr. Amit Agarwal, Head, Human Health Division, Natural Remedies, India.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- Better ways to help you
- EU: “The Islamization of Food” : A Demonstration of Fractures in French Society ?
- Losing Weight During Ramadan
- UK: IBB accredits The Islamic Pension Trust: a new Sharia compliant Automatic Enrolment Pension Scheme
- UK: Late Defra Change divides opinion on EU Stun Regulation
- UK: Ramadan fast can put Muslims with diabetes at risk
- Ramadan – Ready, Set, Go!
- Opinion: There are more important questions about meat we eat than whether it’s halal
- Opinion: Halal Hysteria: It’s About Muslims, NOT Animal Welfare
- UK: The British Veterinary Association’s desperate and incompetent attempts to undermine religious slaughter