To reach a multicultural marketplace, Natural Remedies has obtained halal certification for its range of standardized herbal extracts.
Natural Remedies Private Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of standardized herbal extracts, primary phytochemical reference substances and several patented dietary ingredients to serve international nutraceutical, cosmetic, and food and beverage industries. These ingredients are genuine, effective, safe and consistent, in line with the company’s quality policy.
As a part of its marketing plan, to reach the multicultural marketplace and make its presence felt in most of the countries, Natural Remedies has obtained Halal certification from the Halal Committee, Jamiat Ulama – E- Maharashtra for its range of standardized herbal extracts. The Halal food market is estimated to be around 500 billion USD.
“We are hoping that this certification encourages food and beverage manufacturers who value this certification to approach us and we will strive to satisfy them” said Dr. Amit Agarwal, Head, Human Health Division, Natural Remedies, India.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Top Vet attempts to distort the Facts on traditional slaughter methods
- UK: ‘EXPOSED’ under handed tactics at play in the halal meat industry.
- UAE: Dubai Industrial City Launches Halal Cluster
- UK: The young Muslim entrepreneur who is hungry for success
- Halal pharmacies: the next big thing?
- UAE: Middle East’s Biggest Food Exhibition Gulfood 2014 Opens
- ‘Halal hotels’ lure Turks, not Arabs
- Pakistan: LCCI Halal food export moot on Sept 9
- UK: Birmingham Academic Reveals The Future Of Diversity
- EU: Opinion: Shechita Controversy In Poland Has Wider Implications