Today marks the opening of one of the largest food exhibitions attracting a global audience.
Countries include: FRANCE, ITALY, TURKEY, SPAIN, CHINA, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, GERMANY, BRAZIL, GREECE, U.S.A, INDIA, UNITED KINGDOM, ARGENTINA, POLAND, UAE
There will be 5,900 exhibitors from 100 countries, with 140,000 visitors from +200 countries expected, 62% of whom are international and more than 200 conferences, talk shows and debates throughout the exhibition.
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production