The MOU signed between West Central Pelleting Ltd. and Haoyue Halal Meat Co., Ltd. will solidify the intent to cooperate bilaterally regarding the use of animal feed and animal feed practises.
“The MOU solidifies the intent between our two companies to cooperate bilaterally regarding the use of animal feed and animal feeding practises,” said Margaret Skinner, WCP president and CEO, in a release. “WCP is looking forward to working with the highly respected Haoyue Group.”
“Several research feeding trials involving our ‘high fat’ pelletized feed product have been completed by the University of Saskatchewan and the Beef Development Centre,” said Dean Skinner, WCP general manager, in a release. “It has taken nearly eight years to develop the new product from concept to marketplace and the research results have all been very positive. WCP recognizes the contributions of the STEP, the Saskatchewan Ministry of Economy and the University of Saskatchewan in making our international debut a resounding success.”
West Central Pelleting Ltd. is a shareholder-owned Saskatchewan company with corporate head office at Wilkie, Saskatchewan and feed manufacturing facilities at Wilkie and Wolseley.
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production