All are welcome. If you have any thoughts or any questions about Halal issues, we’d like to hear from you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), as we are volunteers, if you want to phone us please do so during office hours on + 44 (0) 7523242190.
Our registered office address is behalal.org, Moseley Exchange, 149-153 Alcester Road, Birmingham B13 8JP.
Leave a Reply
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production