Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event with over 400 companies from 22 countries.
Saudi Arabia’s 18th International event for food, beverages and catering, hotel equipment, supplies and services is to be held from May 19-22, 2013, under the patronage of the Saudi Ministry of Agriculture.
Terry Jones, a vocal opponent of Islam, held a rally in front of Edsel Ford High School in Dearborn on Oct. 10, 2012. It was met with a strong police presence, and there were no problems. File photo by Dave Chapman
The Arab Brazilian Chamber of Commerce will take business associations to the Saudi Food, Hotel and Hospitality fair, due from May 19 to 22 in Jeddah. There are still openings for interested companies.
UAE well positioned to route trade and investments to Africa
Dubai: Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and the Ruler of Dubai, and Shaikh Maktoum Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, yesterday attended The Africa Global Business Forum 2013, organised by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Comesa regional Investment Agency.
Former Prime Minister Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi revealed today plans for a US$500 million private equity fund to focus on global opportunities in the halal industry.
» read more
Kuala Lumpur. Figures from the global halal food industry are gathering in the Malaysian capital to discuss ideas to expand the industry supplying food that complies with Islamic religious law, currently valued at $2.3 trillion annually.
» read more
Qatar’s foremost meat provider Widam is participating in Halal Hal Qatar 2013 festival, which is being held in Doha until today. The festival was inaugurated on March 22 at Katara.
KUALA LUMPUR: The Kuala lumpur-based Belgian Trade Commission is focusing the spotlight on one peculiar creation from Brussels in conjunction with the 10th Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS 2013).
Thailand: Unilever, Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal and Oriflame discuss sustainability, market trends and consumer engagement at the Personal Care Summit in Bangkok on 15-16 May 2013
Personal Care Summit in Bangkok on 15-16 May 2013 provides the opportunity for personal care manufacturers, brand owners, and ingredient suppliers to renew contacts and exchange ideas. The program agenda focuses on the latest industry trends, consumer insights, legislative updates, sustainability developments, e-commerce adoption and includes a comprehensive workshop on digital and mobile marketing.
Enjoy the finest of Asian flavours at the Singapore Food Festival, on now in the UAE. Running until March 2nd at 13 Lulu Hypermarket stores and participating restaurant locations, the event brings to the UAE Singapore’s most sought-after cultural export.
MIDDLE EAST – Expo Center Shajah is to hold an exhibition to educate the Muslim community on ensuring the food they consume is genuinely halal.
Consul General of Thailand Wichai Sirisujin has said that despite of some negative depiction of Pakistan’s image in the media abroad, the Thai businesspersons are keen in developing business relationship with Pakistani counterparts. He agreed that Pak-Thailand trade volume was not aligned with available trading potential, therefore, promotion of economic and commercial activities is essential.
IFEX will be held from May 16 to 19.
Gaetos added that a special participation rate for the IFEX will be offered to Halal-certified companies and Halal-compliant restaurants and hotels under the Philippine Export Development Plan’s Halal Development Plan. — BM, GMA News
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 6 – The Malaysia External Trade Development Corp (Matrade) is aiming for total sales of over RM500 million at this year’s 10th Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS 2013).
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists and Environmental Health Offices ready to help you. » read more
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Saudi Arabia: Terry Jones coming to Arab International Festival
- Brazil: Arab Brazilian Chamber to attend Saudi Food fair – 19-22 May 2013
- China: Hunan Halal Food and Products Favored at Fair Held in Qinghai (Event)
- UAE: The Africa Global Business Forum 2013 kicks off in Dubai
- Malaysia: US$500m fund to boost halal industry
- Malaysia: Global Halal Traders Gather in Malaysia Amid Muslim Population Growth
- UAE: Widam taking part in Halal Hal Qatar fest
- Belgium creates ‘Halal Club’ in Malaysia
- Thailand: Unilever, Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal and Oriflame discuss sustainability, market trends and consumer engagement at the Personal Care Summit in Bangkok on 15-16 May 2013
- UAE: Singapore Food Festival arrives in the UAE
- UAE: National meat labelling scandals underscore need for Sharjah Halal Expo
- Pakistan: Thai Halal Food Exhibition to be held in Karachi
- Events: Philippine: Halal food products have untapped export potential: PhilExport
- Malaysia: Matrade eyes total sales of RM500m at MIHAS 2013