We are kick starting our project work for 2012, to get businesses serving halal food to give us healthier food; halal/tayyab food that is good for you when eaten in moderation. Lots of research to show that often some dishes can be loaded with high calories and too much salt, saturated fats and trans fats.
We have a chef on board who’s worked with Trading Standards to re-formulate dishes for healthier food, save some money ideas too.
Our objective is to get more businesses to take the leap in time for ramadan to help us all live a healthier lifestyle.
Please call or email us if you want more information.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus
- UK: Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained pork
- Saudi to host biggest food, hotel and hospitality event
- Going high-tech to keep the world’s Muslims halal
- UK: Halal meat withdrawn from schools
- The Changing World of Food Traceability
- Pakistan: Halal market has $1.3tr export potential
- Australia: Claims of supplying non Halal chicken denied
- Pak-Brazil two-way trade needs to be expanded
- Brunei Darussalam: A new era for farming and food production