We are kick starting our project work for 2012, to get businesses serving halal food to give us healthier food; halal/tayyab food that is good for you when eaten in moderation. Lots of research to show that often some dishes can be loaded with high calories and too much salt, saturated fats and trans fats.
We have a chef on board who’s worked with Trading Standards to re-formulate dishes for healthier food, save some money ideas too.
Our objective is to get more businesses to take the leap in time for ramadan to help us all live a healthier lifestyle.
Please call or email us if you want more information.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: Top Vet attempts to distort the Facts on traditional slaughter methods
- UK: ‘EXPOSED’ under handed tactics at play in the halal meat industry.
- UAE: Dubai Industrial City Launches Halal Cluster
- UK: The young Muslim entrepreneur who is hungry for success
- Halal pharmacies: the next big thing?
- UAE: Middle East’s Biggest Food Exhibition Gulfood 2014 Opens
- ‘Halal hotels’ lure Turks, not Arabs
- Pakistan: LCCI Halal food export moot on Sept 9
- UK: Birmingham Academic Reveals The Future Of Diversity
- EU: Opinion: Shechita Controversy In Poland Has Wider Implications