We are kick starting our project work for 2012, to get businesses serving halal food to give us healthier food; halal/tayyab food that is good for you when eaten in moderation. Lots of research to show that often some dishes can be loaded with high calories and too much salt, saturated fats and trans fats.
We have a chef on board who’s worked with Trading Standards to re-formulate dishes for healthier food, save some money ideas too.
Our objective is to get more businesses to take the leap in time for ramadan to help us all live a healthier lifestyle.
Please call or email us if you want more information.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- ‘Halal hotels’ lure Turks, not Arabs
- Pakistan: LCCI Halal food export moot on Sept 9
- UK: Birmingham Academic Reveals The Future Of Diversity
- EU: Opinion: Shechita Controversy In Poland Has Wider Implications
- Australia: Halal demand to skyrocket
- Philippines: Philippine Halal Act and NCMF Halal Board
- EU: Ritual Slaughter Continues in Krakow Despite Ban
- Malaysia: After tenfold growth, Penang set to be major ‘halal’ player
- UAE: Dubai Chamber & Thomson Reuters Organise the Global Islamic Economy Summit – 25 & 26 November 2013 (Event)
- UK: Halal meat removed from Luton school menus