We are kick starting our project work for 2012, to get businesses serving halal food to give us healthier food; halal/tayyab food that is good for you when eaten in moderation. Lots of research to show that often some dishes can be loaded with high calories and too much salt, saturated fats and trans fats.
We have a chef on board who’s worked with Trading Standards to re-formulate dishes for healthier food, save some money ideas too.
Our objective is to get more businesses to take the leap in time for ramadan to help us all live a healthier lifestyle.
Please call or email us if you want more information.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- UK: The British Veterinary Association’s desperate and incompetent attempts to undermine religious slaughter
- Study: Vegetarians have ‘poorer quality of life’ study claims
- Malaysia: World Halal Conference in Malaysia to address global food security concerns
- The Hunt For Halal
- France’s far-right to ban faith-based school lunch options
- UK: London-based Umex eyes trade finance for halal sector
- UK: Muslim groups are putting their faith in food banks to help tackle poverty
- EU: World Halal Food Council sees Italy as potential Halal hub
- UK: Halal safe with me, says PM
- Malaysia: JAKIM de-list HFA (UK), IAOH (China) and NZ certification organisations