We are kick starting our project work for 2012, to get businesses serving halal food to give us healthier food; halal/tayyab food that is good for you when eaten in moderation. Lots of research to show that often some dishes can be loaded with high calories and too much salt, saturated fats and trans fats.
We have a chef on board who’s worked with Trading Standards to re-formulate dishes for healthier food, save some money ideas too.
Our objective is to get more businesses to take the leap in time for ramadan to help us all live a healthier lifestyle.
Please call or email us if you want more information.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalist and Environmental Health Officer. » read more
- EU: “The Islamization of Food” : A Demonstration of Fractures in French Society ?
- Losing Weight During Ramadan
- UK: IBB accredits The Islamic Pension Trust: a new Sharia compliant Automatic Enrolment Pension Scheme
- UK: Late Defra Change divides opinion on EU Stun Regulation
- UK: Ramadan fast can put Muslims with diabetes at risk
- Ramadan – Ready, Set, Go!
- Opinion: There are more important questions about meat we eat than whether it’s halal
- Opinion: Halal Hysteria: It’s About Muslims, NOT Animal Welfare
- UK: The British Veterinary Association’s desperate and incompetent attempts to undermine religious slaughter
- Study: Vegetarians have ‘poorer quality of life’ study claims