KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 26 — Malaysia has given halal approval for 14 beef-processing plants in New Zealand as it continues to struggle to meet local demand for the meat.
According to Jean Twenge, author of Generation Me, millennials (Generation Y) are a self-absorbed, confident yet open-minded generation, more demanding than their parents ever were.
Kounteya Sinha, Amit Bhattacharya & Anuradha Varma, TNN
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has published the list of processors and abattoirs which it says fails to meet the required hygiene standard, and has committed to publish this on a weekly basis from now on.
» read more
» read more
By Shannon Teoh
By Hadeel al Sayegh
Stock pickers are going back to basics such as food as the threat of a new global financial crisis increases appetite for staples, a trend that is helping regional poultry producers.
You go to a restaurant and on the menu you find a seafood dish that has been cooked with alcohol. The waiter informs you that the alcohol content of this food has been ‘burned off’ by cooking. Is it permissible to eat this seafood? Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali responds to the question regarding the permissibility of cooking food with alcohol and then eating this food.
To find if medicine contains any unacceptable ingredient(s), please click here then please follow the steps below to find your ingredient(s).
A small family run business has become the first to provide HMC certified free-range chicken and organic goats. ZUSS Halal based in Latchingdon, Essex, rear their own chickens and goats on their farm.
» read more
Saaf pure skincare has always been synonymous with natural ingredients that refine and restore your skin’s balance.
By Kara L Kraemer, Yakima Healthy Foods Examiner
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists, Nutritionalists and Environmental Health Officers. » read more
- Four Millennial Eating Habits That Are Changing the Way We Eat
- Science of meat
- UK: FSA publishes ’cause for concern list’
- Pakistan: Shahbaz seeks EU’s help in Halal meat export
- Malaysia gives Kiwi beef halal thumbs up
- UAE: Omani poultry supplier aims to spread its wings
- UAE: Abu Dhabi plans EHS system for food
- Is it Permissible to Cook Food with Alcohol?-Shaykh Abdullah bin Hamid Ali
- Alcohol Or Gelatine In Medicines?
- UK: HMC Certified Halal Free Range Chickens
- UK: Saaf pure skincare
- UK: Gluten advice for consumers
- UK: Krispy Kreme proud to announce their doughnuts are halal-certified
- Opinion: Islamic principles in economic life
- UK: Update on products free of colours associated with hyperactivity
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (8)
- March 2013 (11)
- February 2013 (12)
- January 2013 (6)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (6)
- August 2012 (9)
- July 2012 (7)
- June 2012 (9)
- May 2012 (11)
- April 2012 (19)
- March 2012 (12)
- February 2012 (19)
- January 2012 (18)
- December 2011 (24)
- November 2011 (15)
- October 2011 (17)
- September 2011 (4)
- August 2011 (16)
- July 2011 (52)
- June 2011 (52)
- May 2011 (46)
- April 2011 (59)
- March 2011 (59)
- February 2011 (40)
- January 2011 (9)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (14)