By James GallagherHealth reporter, BBC News
By Dr. Mercola
A study has shown that dietary supplementation with coconut oil may result in a reduction in waist circumference and other benefits.
23/6/11 BBC News
Eating larger portions of healthy food is more important than dieting when it comes to staying slim, say scientists.
24/6/11 BBC News
Going on an extreme diet to lose excess fat could help some people get rid of diabetes.
(Reuters Life!) – One in 12 children in the United States may have a food allergy, with more than a third of those having severe allergies, according to a study.
By Gretchen Goetz
18/6/11 BBC news
By Kristina Fiore (Reviewed by Zalman S. Agus, MD; Emeritus Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and
Dorothy Caputo, MA, RN, BC-ADM, CDE, Nurse Planner)
Contrary to prior research, having Mickey D. or Papa John as neighbors did not increase the likelihood of adolescent obesity, researchers found.
The UAE health ministry is planning to move coffee shops relying heavily on shisha smokers out of UAE cities to distant places as part of an anti-smoking law to be enforced soon, Arabic Al Ittihad has reported.
“We will give them at least six months to get in line with the anti-smoking law to be approved soon by the cabinet,” Dr Widad Al-maidour, director of the anti-smoking team at the ministry said.
Scholars, Experts, Consultants, Specialists and Environmental Health Offices ready to help you. » read more
- EU: E. coli outbreaks linked to Egypt
- The Amazing Oil That Trims Women’s Waistlines
- UK: T Is For Trans Fats
- British seed firm ‘linked to French E. coli outbreak’
- Study: Eat more nuts and fruit to ‘help weight loss’
- Study: Type 2 diabetes in newly diagnosed ‘can be reversed’
- The Prophet and Food
- US: Food allergies affect 1 in 12 children – study
- Germany’s E. coli Outbreak: A Global Lesson
- UK: Mother warns of food label ‘allergy advice’ mistakes
- US: Study: Fast Food Near School Not Obesity Risk for Teens
- Zaitoon (Olive) is Cure for Seventy Diseases
- Olive oil ‘helps prevent stroke’
- US: Are You Eating Arsenic With Your Chicken?
- UAE to move shisha cafes out of cities
- April 2014 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (8)
- September 2012 (10)
- August 2012 (11)
- July 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (14)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (11)
- March 2012 (11)
- February 2012 (11)
- January 2012 (10)
- December 2011 (4)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (23)
- June 2011 (19)
- May 2011 (32)
- April 2011 (32)
- March 2011 (33)
- February 2011 (16)
- January 2011 (3)
- November 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (5)